Stolen Harley FLH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Harley FLH

Attached please find a photo of our missing 1958 Harley Davidson Duo-Glide FLH. It was stolen from our property in northwest Ohio on November 16, 2007. It is completely restored, and is painted red and pearl white with custom red/white leather saddle bags and buddy seat. Nearly all parts are original to include the horn and floorboards. The Duo-Glide was a Valentine's gift from my husband to me, and we restored her in memory of my father who was an old biker from the 1930's until he passed on in 2002. We tore this old girl down to the frame and rebuilt her piece by piece over 3 years time. I often found Harley parts in my dishwasher and the guest room bathtub! We feel like a member of our family is missing. If any of your community of antique bike lovers sees any sign of her, please email us at this address or notify the Fulton County (Ohio) Sheriff's Department at (419) 335-4010. Thank you so much.

Barbara Falor-Stewart and Bob Stewart
    Attached Files

I sure do hope the people responsible for this theft are not only caught and punished but that you are able to regain ownership of that beautiful machine.

There are many AMCA members from all over Ohio here. I’ll keep my eyes open over here on the north-east side of the state for you. If you have any more photos of the bike please post them for us. -Steve

Comment

I mirror that reply as well. Paps

Comment

Make that three. I know a lot of people in this area into the old stuff, and will ask them to keep their eyes open as well, good luck...

Comment

wanted posters

how but the owner making up a wanted /stolen sign and any members in the vacinity copying + post 'em up in bike shops , just another shot at getting more info . or the bike back

Comment

Just one bike stolen out of how many? You've gotta have some idea on this. Any leads? An over the top Dresser like that surely can't hide anywhere. If it was a professional job, it is probably long gone. But I will sure keep my eyes and ears open. It would be great to catch the low life.
            Mike

Comment

Additional Pictures

Barbara has sent me a few additional Pictures of the Stolen Bike from Ohio

Here's a few more pix of the Duo-Glide. I did register to be able to post on AMCA's site but am still waiting "in queue" for my user name to be activated. I have been able to read the responses to the posting you placed for me. Hope these pictures help.
              Barbara
              Attached Files

Comment

Another Pic

Another pic - VLDave
                Attached Files

Comment

Let's bring this to the top again and see if we can locate this bike. Swap meet time is upon us and it may be out there, or on the road! Here in the west we will keep an eye out also!
                  #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                  X