Ken Edmiston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Edmiston

Oregon Trail Chapter is mourning the passing of Ken Edmiston this morning. Words cannot express what he meant to this club and to motorcycling. A racer, hillclimber, builder, rider, mentor, friend - whatever he did, especially with a motorcycle was exceptional.
    Known for his skill with riding and building Indians, he was induced into the Hall of Fame a few years ago. I know our Chief would not be the bike it is without Ken's help and supervision while we were building it.
    There will be a Celebration of his life in a few days and I will pass along that information when the family has made the arrangements.
    Attached Files

My condolences to Kens family,freinds and club members.
    Any time I here of a fellow hill climber passing it stikes me a little bit deeper. -Steve

Comment

Very sad to hear. Best wishes to his family.

Comment

My sincere condolences to all who loved and knew him. Paps

Comment

Ken was an inspiration to me in many ways, I always enjoyed talking to him about building engines and at the same time picking his brain for new (old) tips. In this hobby of ours there is no substitute for experience and the boys from the old days are thinning out more and more. Take some time and strike up some conversation with these old masters in order to preserve some of the knowledge of these machines. I will miss you Ken, but thanks for sharing some of your time with me.
          Carl

Comment

Working...
          X