Schebler help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schebler help needed

I acquired a basket case 1916 Indian Power Plus that included a (suposedly) rebuilt Schebler model H carburetor. Something told me to disassemble this thing just to be sure things were OK before installing. It turns out that the main spray nozzle (jet) is missing from the carb body. I tried Competition Distributing in South Dakota for this part but they tell me that Harley didn't use this type of nozzle so they don't carry them. Do any of you out there have one of these or know of a source for early Schebler parts?

Thanks!!

Hello 4-Paws , Schebler model H did not have a spray nozzle like the De Luxe carbs , they breath through the tube that goes through the bowl ! hope this helps and is what you meant , Ken

Comment

PS , Harley did use this carb on teens models !!!

Comment

Ken,
        Sorry to disagree but all Model H carbs had a spray nozzle.
        It is Part# D in the Schebler Catalogue and the details of how to fit it can be found there also.
        I have replied to this same question elsewhere on the forum but have got no response but I will say here also that I can supply NOS Model H spray nozzles.

Tommo

Comment

Woops silly me , of course !! I had me wrong glasses on , or wrong hat ?? or both , glad you can help 4-Paws out with one Tommo

Comment

Tommo, Please email me

Sorry to be off topic here folks, but this topic contains a recent post by Tommo and I need to get in touch with him.
            Tommo, I've sent a couple of direct emails to you regarding the brake and clutch parts that I borrowed but haven't heard back from you. Please email me directly.
            Thanks
            Mark Masa
            mark@linkcycles.com

Comment

Working...
            X