New Classic American Iron Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Classic American Iron Forum

I am an active participant here and at the AMCA events I can attend, but I wanted to let other AMCA members know we are in the process of launching a new on-line bulletin board just for classic American bikes.

Check out www.CaiMag.com.

It is brank spanking new, so there are not many posts yet, and we are still developing the look and feel.

All suggestions and ideas are appreciated.

Thanks and wish us good luck.

Maybe more bandwidth ? Paps

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Comment

Paps I got the same message!

Comment

Not sure what happened. I was just out there and had no problems.

I'll bring it to the attention of our tech guy (I'm hopeless with this stuff and dream of a magneto driven computer).

Thanks,

Buzz Kanter

Comment

It's back up. Thanks, Buzz.

Lonnie from SC

Comment

Well..........
            I've registered, cannot log on, sent an email to the webmaster stating problem and received this message:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
            (reason: 550 No Such User Here)

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to caimag.com.:
            >>> DATA
            <<< 550 No Such User Here
            550 5.1.1 ... User unknown <<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Technology!!!!!!??

I'm really glad my knuckleheads do not have ignition modules......

Comment

Success - goes to show you, all the good things in life do not come easy!

Good luck, Buzz!!

Lonnie C.

Comment

Hey thanks. While our little Classic American Iron bulletin board is brand new we already have several hundred registered members and the number of postings is growing daily.

All AMCA members as well as all enthusiasts of classic American bikes are welcme to our free site.

Comment

New Site Growing Fast

The www.caimag.com site is now about 2 months old and we just registered our 750th member.

Things are moving along faster than expected over there and we invite and welcome all fellow AMCA members to stop by and check it out.

I also invite all AMCA people to add any and all events to our calendar. It's free and easy to add an event or to read hem once you are registered (which is also fast and free).

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X