350 excelsior manxman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 excelsior manxman

I have for sale my 1936 350 excelsior manxman, there is a picture of this bike in one of my threads here some place but if you cant find it email me at roland996@hotmail.com and i will gladly send some pictures. The bike is made up from parts but is registered with the british vintage club and it has all it's british motor vehicle documentation. It has stood for 2 years inside my house and has not been run in that time, but i will have it running for any potential buyer, it will run i just have to put gas and oil in it, i think it may need new tires they look like they have dry rotted apart from that it is in great condition. I am selling it due to marriage difficulties and it is a very reluctant sale, the bike belonged to my father and it means a lot to me so i want a good home for it. I am looking for some thing in the region of $10000 to $15000, i am open to offers. You can call me direct on 352 442 5746 or my home # is 352 597 8888 i am in most evenings after 05:00pm and usually home most weekends. contact, Roland stevens.
    P.S. I would think this is a very rare bike in this country, i do have quite a few spare parts for it, mostly engine parts.
Working...
X