need picture of 65 buddy seat deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need picture of 65 buddy seat deluxe

I looking for a picture of the big buddy seat deluxe, on how it attaches with the springs . I just picked one up with the springs, retaining rod. I know I'm missing some parts but it seems that after mounting the springs with the brackets they come close to the outside of the seat, and I was thinking that they shoulds be more towards the back and close to the center

654Eglide!

Sorry for the late reply, and the cobwebs in the attached photo;
    Does your hardware look like this?

...Cotten
    Note: button headed screw assemblies at base of springs should be Cad; overspray mea culpa yesterdecade, or longer.
    Attached Files

Comment

no, but thats what I need, thanks
      interested in selling it?

Comment

Nope.

....Cotten

Comment

These are the same, except the 65 only shoulder bolts are notched, and take the clips to hold them on the frame when in use.
          Attached Files

Comment

SoAlso apply to a '63 Duo glide buddy seat?

Would this configuration also apply to a '63 Duo buddy seat? By the way, I may most of the parts you need except not as nice as those in the picture.

Comment

Nope, this style started in 1965. The Duoglides used the older style. None of the seat spring parts were interchangeable except maybe a couple of the nuts/bolts.
              Mike

Comment

65eglide--send me an e-mail--I probably have what you need lying around in my shop----Paq

Comment

thanks for the offer, but I got all the stuff at a local shop the guy had lying around. problem I'm having now is that I don't seem to be able to get the springs down into the notches in the frame brackets. seems like there really hard to get in there. is there some trick to this? if I remove the pin for the seat post it works fine, but then I can't push the seat down far enough to secure the pin back into the t-bar

Comment

Working...
                  X