Bob's Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob's Indian

I can't say enough good things about Robin Markey of Bob's Indian. After having a multitude of small problems with my 640 scout and talking with Robin via phone and email, he suggested that I bring it along to Davenport for him to look at. Now everyone who knows Robin, knows how popular he is and just how hard it is to keep him focused and not get distracted buy questions ect from everyone. He took valuable time away from costomers, friends and vendors table to work on my bike. Now mind you he "allowed" me to work on it wile visiting with others and gave me alot of advice and friendly ribbing, but in the end I now have a fantastic running bike. I have logged on over 1200 care-free miles since Davenport with no problems! In my opinion, Robin is under rated and perhaps even a bit under appreciated for his knowledge and dedecation to antique motorcycles. Perhaps on day I can return the favor! THANKS ROBIN!!!

TR

That's great to hear, I've got a motor for my Scout sitting next to me at my computer that was built by Robin. I've heard nothing but good about him and his reputation. Glad to hear your bike is running good now. You wouldn't by chance be the fella that was puttin' around on the red and white 640 were ya?

Comment

You mean "Peaches n' Cream" ??? Ya, that was me.

Comment

That's right........you'll have to forgive me, I was walking around a little overwhelmed. What a place!!! Nice scoot by the way. It sounded pretty sweet.....

Comment

Robin found alot of little things that by themselfs wher no big deal. But combined, caused multitues of issues with no clue as to the cause. I still have a few changes I plan on doing to her later this winter, but as I said, she's a whole different bike since he did his majic. Thanks again Robin!!

TR

Comment

Working...
          X