400f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400f

Nope, I paid $300 in 1980 and it was a mess...It now has a new top end, drilled front rotor and new paint (with 2 chips, dammit)

It has some rust coming through the rims and could used a little sprucing up. I am just finishing a 3 year resto on a hd vld, so the poor little fella has been sitting. I'll get to him.

A friend of mine just picked up a sister bike to yours, same color and all. Paid $1000 for it, and all it needs is some polish and fresh gas. If he hadn't bought it, I would have.......

I'm looking forward to the time when we can take these old Hondas to the antique gatherings and be accepted. I tiook my '72 CB750 cafe, along with my Henderson, to Wauseon. Nobody cared about the Honda, of course.

Vintage Days in Ohio is the place for seeing cool older, but not antique, bikes. Perfectly restored to rat bikes to nice period customs. Lotsa retro cafes, and the little fours are hugely popular.

Ya got one sweet ride there.......

Comment

Thanks. I like all bikes. There will be more of them showing up. There was a beaty red suzuli in the show at Davenport and it did well.

Miker

Comment

Working...
      X