Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from European AMCA Meeting 2007 Dinkelsbühl

Hello
    I have added some pics from European AMCA Meeting 2007 Dinkelsbühl/Germany.

Go to following link:

http://www.therealdeal.ch/index.php?...egory&catid=59

Also, a special thanks goes to Mayor of Dinkelsbühl, Fritz Simmerlein, the Harleyson's, board of european chapter of amca, especially Steve Slocombe and Peter Reeves and all other who have assisted to get such an amazing meeting amongst this lovely small town - dinkelsbühl!

One for sure: I'll be back... ;-)

58Panheadfan

Many thanks for posting all those great photos from Dinkelsbuehl An amazing collection of bikes in the perfect setting for them and the participants That Indian 841 looks like the best oneout there, and I was blown away with the race bike transporters. Being a Danish boy I was particularly impressed by that beautiful Nimbus.

Work prevented me from attending this year but I hope to make it next.

Thanks Again

King

Comment

WOW! What an amazing place for a meet and what an incredible collection of bikes with the emphasis on original unrestored! A little bittersweet to see my old Indian "double" being shown but glad to see the new owner has put the correct rims on it. Do you know if that is the Mabeco that sold on Ebay last winter? I have a hundred more questions but it seems the answers may require attending.

Comment

Nice. Thank you.

Comment

Awesome pictures........ What a place to have a rally!!! Barry, am I to assume that you were referring to the camel back ??? It's quite the machine.

Comment

58Pan thankyou it was worth the look !! Nice to see so many beautiful machines across the pond ! again thankyou!

Comment

Yes C.O. , ( why don't people use their real names? ) Indian called their first twin a "double" kind of easy to see why that didn't stick just like "motocycle" who knows what they were smoking in the ad department back then!

Comment

I kinda thought so......... As far as the name thing. It appeared to me when I signed up to this forum that most everyone had a "nickname" so to speak. I didn't know a thing about internet forums and just followed along I guess............ How's the weather in Soviet Canuckistan??........

Cory (Radium, B.C.)

Comment

understood, I suppose "double" and "motocycle" were just nicknames too, maybe I should nickname the Koslow, first that comes to mind is "double trouble" but that I am sure is overused. now that we have a Bush puppet for PM maybe I should drop the Soviet reference

Comment

Barry hope you have a babuska to keep you warm on those long winter canukistan nites !!! As faras nics go i think they are kinda KEWL! and give a little hint to our likes !!

Comment

Double Trouble would be fitting, but then again I'm not up on my bike names other than The Beast and such. Now if you dropped the Soviet moniker, what could you possibly replace it with???...........

Comment

Working...
                      X