VTwinrebuild & Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTwinrebuild & Restoration

VTwinrebuild & Restoration Servi Car electric starter systems. Ain't pluggin here...........yeah right !! Happy to announce satisfided customers world wide now ! No problems, happy, happy, happy......... And if unhappy ever comes around ???? We'll fix it !!! Thank you, to all of Kats customers! World wide now !! What can I say ??? I'm proud of her !!! Paps

Paps, it's good to toot your horn when you can. It sounds like a good product. I know there are days when my trike doesn't want to start. It is usually something simple that needs maintenance. We will have to talk about these starters at Wauseon. My curiosity has me here, are they like the big Delco-Remey starters they put on trikes in the later models? Denise

Comment

Thank you Denise. Kat just sold another one here in the states. Advertising has been a problem in spreading the news of the system. Financing advertisement isn't available yet either. Basically word of mouth and AMCA swapmeets put her where she is so far. AMCA swapmeets allowed people to actually see the product. Word of mouth came from swapmeet attendence and outright sales. The starter systems she has now are designed after the 1966 and up. They are basically the exact design as oem, except for higher quality materials [modern steels]. Casting, gear shaft, starter shaft gear, and several other components are made right here in Ohio. Kats website is a bit primitive but it does show good views with plenty of information on the system. Check it out at www.vtwinrebuild.com I'll bring one to Wauseon so you can check it out. Paps

Comment

Hey Paps..... I hope you don't mind me saying but...... She's damn cute too.
        Glad to see flatheadpower up and running. Ehh? -Steve

Comment

I didn't marry her for her money Bro. ;)

Yep.....sure glad FHP is back again. Paps

Comment

Nice looking unit.

I've bookmarked your site. When I concede to age, I'll be sure to order your system for my servi car!

I recently fixed the electric start on my 68 flh that had not worked for over 15 years. It happens to the best of us!

Comment

Working...
            X