Finding judges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding judges

I see that they are recruiting judges for the Wauseon meet and seem a little concerned that there may be a sortage of people. I feel that anyone who is having a bike judged should be required to be a judge. There are always those who say they are not qualified but that is what the apprenticeship program is for. I was a judge at the Viking chapter meet this year and we were a little short on people for judging some of the classes but there were several people standing around waiting for THEIR bikes to be judged. I feel these poeple owe it to the system to help out as long as they are there anyway.

I hope we can get a few volunteers. I ask the folks when they check in. I hear many reasons for not judging, I think that it could be intimidating. I know I was a little concerned before starting my apprenticeship. The best thing about getting new folks in is, they may know something in particular about a bike that we might not be aware of. Denise

Comment

Been yearning to meet you Denise. I'll be at Wauseon on Friday. Email me direct for contact info. Looking forward to meeting a fellow Buckeye into vintage bikes. Paps

Comment

Working...
      X