Decals, emblems, and such...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals, emblems, and such...

Is there a source of decals, emblems, or other items pertaining to Hendersons? I'd kinda like to have a t-shirt, and perhaps a decal or sticker to put on my helmet. Not to mention, I may someday want to repaint the bike, and would need a set of decals.
    I also have a small display cabinet in the family room with old emblems and side panels, and I try to have something from each bike in the garage. But I have no Henderson pieces that don't belong on the bike.
    The old logo with the big red "X" is so classy looking, I might even put it on the big mirror in the living room, if my darling will let me.

Dean Salmans has original dealler decals, not to go on the bikes - but they were used to advetise, usually put on windows and such. He said their to brittle to try to use anymore as a decal, but for display. You can laminate them and they look real good, there from the 20's and quite cool and Dean is real fair with his prices. Heres his phone number (615)445-5836. He is hard to catch at home best to try at night, he is a real good guy devoted to Hendersons and he really knows alot about em. He is in So Cal, good luck, Tom.

Comment

Working...
    X