1934 Nimbus Bumblebee For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1934 Nimbus Bumblebee For Sale

1934 NIMBUS BUMBLEBEE FOR SALE. Good running restoration candidate. 34 was 1st year for this popular model which was manufactured through 1960 when the company went out of bussiness. There were a total of only 200 made the first year. This one is # 62. [made in batches of fifty at a time this is the 12th one of the 2nd batch] The Nimbus was never offered for sale in the US but was very popular in Europe, as it is a well made reliable motorcycle though total production for all years was less than 13,000. It is a 4 cylinder, shaft drive, overhead cam. pcv system, hydrolic front suspension, foot shift, hand clutch model. All in 1934! Mine is complete, and about 90% original. [1936 front hub {with larger brakes} with newer front rim. missing horn and top of horn button]. Have extra parts; including the rear seat, tool box for under bike, and down pipe [which is only difference between sport and touring models, looks wise] This is a solo bike, in solo gearing, so it's top speed is around 90 mph. Bike cruises comfortably at 55 to 65, with bursts to well over 70 very do-able. it will stay in high gear [3rd] as slow as 15 or 20 mph and pull away completely smoothly. Price 12,000 US dollars. I am over the road truck diving now [two weeks gone at a time] so leave mesage at 610 857 9778 and/or call my cell # 484 995 1378 [24 hrs a day] if I am sleeping I wont answer, but if on break or driving I usualy can. ..and you can leave a message on my cell number also. Serious inquires only please, the bike is becoming no less valuable as time goes by. Hope to talk to you soon; Jon
    Attached Files
Working...
X