1912 indian boardtrack project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1912 indian boardtrack project

I am currecnly looking for a few parts for this project. hardtail frame, both wheels, gas tank, oil tank. Would like to have some old original parts with some origanal paint. Amount of paint is not important. Want project to look old.

Sounds like a cool project...... Ziggy up in Ontario, Canada makes gas tanks/oil tanks for that vintage. He's got an ad in the magazine. Maybe you could aquire the stuff and leave it out in the weather a bit to age it......

Comment

There was a frame on ebay yesterday... claimed to be an original 8-valve frame. Unrealistic "buy it now" price of 12k!!!!

Comment

you could have a rear frame made for less than 2K if you supply a master.

Comment

Re: 1912 indian boardtrack project

Originally posted by bigal
          I am currecnly looking for a few parts for this project. hardtail frame, both wheels, gas tank, oil tank. Would like to have some old original parts with some origanal paint. Amount of paint is not important. Want project to look old.

Comment

1912 Indian parts

Hey Al - If you give me a call tonight (Friday), I might be able to fix you up with original wheels, hubs, and gas tank. These are left over from a 1912 project. I am going to be on the road as of tomorrow so try to catch me tonight. 204-831-8165

Comment

Hey Al I'm back from my road trip. Give me a call or send me your email and I'll send you some pictures of the parts we talked about. ! 204 831 8165

Comment

Working...
              X