Norwegian country roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegian country roads

Have just parked my bike after one day touring on countryside gravel roads. No cars and allmost no people, just man and machine (and no, I dont have a mobile phone just in case).

Since long abandoned farm,

Ride them, thats what they are made for.
    Sveger

Thanks for showing the pictures. Good looking old bike and beautiful countryside. Riding a WL by yourself in the country, with nobody pushing on you, is about as good as it gets. When I see pictures from Norway, I understand why my ancesters moved to Wisconsin, it looks just like home. I guess the lure of 160 acres of free land to homestead in a new place not so different from home was too much to pass up. I just got a new battery for my trusty 47 WL, and the plates are current, I think I'll take a little ride today.

Comment

Country roads

Hi Koanes, thanks for your comment. I agree with your toughts regarding why half of the Norwegian population went overseas to the US. The choise was pretty simple, stay poor back home or have a try "over there".
      Of some odd reason the imageshack images dissapeared today. I have re-loaded them.
      Yeah, get your WL out and enjoy it. I have spent the entire day today too touring. Today I did some remote fishermans villages by the southern coast of Norway. Unfortunately these places by the sea are all today acting as holliday resorts for whealty people.

Comment

Great shots! I'll try to get out and do the same with some of my local points of interest.

Comment

Working...
        X