Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Abbott

Members,

My Father, William Abbott passed on this morning after many years of declining health. He was a longtime AMCA member and had been riding since 1932. He was 89. He had a love affair with all things mechanical and over the years probably owned virtually every make of bike there was. Many of his bikes are still within the club membership and several more will remain within our family as will many of his cars. For those within the St. Louis area, visitation will be at Elias Smith Funeral Home in Alton, Illinois Thursday from 4 - 8 pm, the funeral will be Friday at 1:30.
    Please don't send flowers, send a donation to the club

Thanks to all,

Rick Abbott

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry tohear about your DAD may GOD rest his soul in PEACE,Also glad to hear you are keeping some of his stuff, as time goes on they will mean MORE than one can imagine! GOD BLESS

Comment

My heart is with you. Lost my Father years ago. Never a day goes by without missing him. I feel your loss deeply. Memories seem endless and I pass them on to the younger ones often. Those memories put smiles on my face. May the Lord comfort you in this time of sorrow. Paps

Comment

Sorry for your loss Rick. DO you have a photo I could post here?

Comment

obit photo

I don't have any photos of Dad on the computer, sorry. Would have been a good idea

Rick

Comment

Just a thought

Rick,

If you have a favorite photo of your father and one of his bikes scan it and then you could post it

Comment

Working...
              X