Pre-registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-registration

Hi, both my Dad and myself have pre-registered bikes to be judged at Oley this year. We both did it online (seperately), but neither of us have received any type of confirmation that our pre-registration was received. We both did it over a week ago. Should we be concerned? This is the first time for each of us to have a bike judged so we don't really know how it all works.
    Thanks!

I have pre-registered 4 times via e-mail to the AMCA website and have never had a problem. I don't receive a confirmation but they always have the right paperwork waiting for me and are happy to see my bikes. Registering at the meet is a pain in the neck and will cost you money.

Comment

if you type in your email address you should get some sort of reply. If you see the screen of the jumping MC (in slow mo)- you have transmitted. All is good.

Comment

Congratulations on getting something ready for judging. If you just plan on showing up on Sunday, you should probably make an effort to get the paperwork straight. If you are attending Oley, there should be no problem registering until mid-afternoon Saturday. You will find everbody pretty helpful and willing to get you going. Good luck! What are you bringing?

Comment

I pre-registered my '42 FL for WC at Oley, Davenport and Jefferson. I received email confirmation from Wanda Schumaker referencing all three meets. I'll need to take the email with me to make things easier on site. Very straight-forward and professional.
          Lonnie

Comment

Thanks for all the helpful responses. I became concerned when I heard that everyone was getting email confirmation of thier pre-registration, so I did some searching and found the email in my spam folder. AOL automatically directs mail it doesn't recognize into a spam folder. Thanks again and I hope to see you guys at Oley. I will be bringing my original condition 1969 xlch sportster.

Comment

Working...
            X