X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow pan

Here is the before picture of my 51 Mike
    Attached Files

I love yellow bikes. I dearly love '51-53 FL's since I own a '51 too. Ridgid Pans have great lines and they have always been the premier customs, but I think you should deep six the ape-hangers.

Comment

had a chance to buy a 50 pan (nice one) about six years ago for $4000,its was beautiful and it was YELLOW.didnt have the dough at the time so i had to pass............shouldve went to the bank cause it sold in daytona 4 months later for 14 k!did i say it was YELLOW?

Comment

It's no longer yellow, that is the "before picture". After I get her all back together I'll post the new look, more stock looking with a pogo seat and two into one exhaust. Mike

Comment

Let's hear it for Yellow Bikes!

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggg!

Comment

Louie MC man, nice Injun, first time I've seen a tour pac on one. Friend of mine at work has one that look just like yours only red, 47 I think. How many years did they have the same model? Eric, I'd love to ditch the apes but I've already spent way too much on her this winter with the total re-build, so maybe next year. I am researching correct bars and internal throttle so I can at least start looking. I got an e-mail from Headhog today, the heads are done (yee-haw) Mike

Comment

That's a genuine Indian tour pack......OK it was after I stuck the Indian sticker over the Harley one. 1946, 47, and 48 are all about the same. When I pull into the Harley shop with this bike , it looks like the Sun just came up. And all the Harley's look a little dimmer.

Comment

I'd love to have an old Indian, But it's hard enough to keep up on an old pan, Guess I'll have to be a bit more descriminating who I ride with! Mike

Comment

Speaking of yellow bikes, here is a '48 Chief I sold a few years ago.

Comment

lovr that sidecar ,

Comment

lol, hit the wrong button . iwas gonna say....................is it yellow?

Comment

Just wait till I get the old girl together, I'll start a new thread on Blue and White bikes! MJW

Comment

Brian, I didn't know you had a yellow Indian! I knew I liked you for some reason!

Comment

P.S. ....Must be more yellow Indians than Panheads ???

Comment

Working...
                              X