Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome

OK, I give up. I really don't think there is anyplace left in my immediate area that does good chrome work anymore. Does anyone know of a chrome work place in the U. S. A. that does excellent chrome work at a reasonable price with a reasonable turn around time? It is really disappointing to see how quality in general has gone down in our country. I would really like to find a place in the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana area. If you are not completely satisfied and confident with them, please don't recommend anyone.
    Thanks people, Mike

More info on my question on chrome work

The stuff I need chromed is the saddle bag guards, seat rails, etc. Not the stuff you can just bang up against a sander and get a good finish. You know, the stuff that actually takes some work, time, and concentration.

Comment

Here is an old post I put in the vendors rated section.

Good Experience with vendor
      I have just picked up my tank emblems and fender light from the Chromer and I'm very pleased. First the plating only took to weeks even though they are very busy. I was told the large car pieces are taking over 12 weeks but the small stuff is a nice break for the guys so they fit it in between the big stuff. Second they fixed my emblems that were over buffed by another plater (I thought they were ruined). Third everyone I delt with there was friendly an professional. I was given a picture of my parts with my quote, great for piece of mind. It cost a bit more but worth the price.

963 Mechanic St.
      P.O. Box 125
      Grafton, Oh 44044
      (440) 926.3116
      Custom Chrome Plating

Comment

OK, thanks a lot. I talked to them this morning. Sounds good, even though they are backed up for months. I have come too far with this bike to be in a hurry now.
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X