bags, fairing, tour pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bags, fairing, tour pack

I'm buying a 1965 FLH, there are some parts, I don't want. I think they are early shovel parts? They were on the bike in 1978. There is a white fairing, tour pack, and hard bags, no windshield.I also have the brackets, and the bumper-crash bar system. The catch is missing on the tour pack, all the locks are there, and I have one key. Pretty good shape, been stored since 1984, so they are dirty, but I will clean-em up before I take pics. No idea of what it's worth, anybody interested? Make an offer? After Monday, I will have pics. I also have a set of hard bags, they have the "King Of The Road" decal on them. These are in good shape, but painted black(crummy job), also have the brackets, and keys, no crash bar system. Make an offer? Also have a white buddy seat with the handrail, in great shape. Make offer? Thanks Jim

seat & bags

Jim, Please send picks to llunsford@cinci.rr.com when you get time. Thanks Lloyd

Comment

Please send pictures and contact info to phil.strait@nov.com.

Comment

Hi Jim
        They do sound like shovel bags. I am interested too. Could you post the pics, or send them to portagemichael@aol.com
        Thanks, Mike

Comment

Hey Jim, still have the fairing? if so send pics and info to

shoveled71@aol.com

Thank You, Spike

Comment

Working...
          X