Neracar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neracar

Looking for any Neracars needing a home or any pieces of Neracar considered.

Neracars ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Color

Color makes a difference! When they are in black they look entirely different.Is that a Messerschmidt?Local car show? Going to Lowes Speedway in Concord NC. April. Lots of toys there!
      Attached Files

Comment

I couldn't remember what this thing was. Now I do. Yes it's a Messerschmidt. This was at Barber last October.

Thanks
        Dennis

Comment

This isn't going to help the cause, but I got a chance to take one of the "black" one's for a spin a few years back. It was a real great little machine and a "hoot" to ride!

Comment

Rocky Mountain Rough Rider!

I sure hope you were able to tame the beast!Have you any pictures of you standing on the boards with your arms outstretched to show the stability of the old girl? I hope to due the stretch this summer.Thanks for the reply! Gary

Comment

Nope, no graceful posing pics....... There's a long winded story about the test ride. A few of us had pulled an all night B.S. session and the next morning decided that it would be a plan to try the Neracar out. It was a very stable ride for a couple of sleep deprived motorsickle pilots! With a good nights sleep I would imagine that your stretch will be very successful.......

Comment

Working...
              X