1914 Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914 Indian

Hi all I'm looking for a couple items to finish my restoration on a 1914 twin with the 2 speed transmission. I have a 1913 seat but need a 1914 seat, without the upper springs under the seat, to be correct. Does anyone have a pattern for the leather splash guard that goes on the bottom of the front fender? I could also use a couple primer cups with the lids. I have two but the valve and lids are both messed up. What kind of rear liscense plate holder came on the non electric model in 1914? Does anyone have a suggestion on who has or what to use for footboard rubbers ( long footboards with "Indian" in script and a diamond pattern). Thanks in advance!

Hello bar,
    Howard Heilman has pattern for your needed splash guard. He makes, and sells them. Excellent, and correct. Your saddle problem, is confusing. Possible to post, or send me, a picture? No designated part was offered for rear plate mount. Front fender tip (starting in 14, on twin road models) does though. Yes, your 2-speed, twin would come from the factory with the longer boards. Do you still need the mats? If so try "fox grip". There you'll find the (correct) mats you need, also handlebar grips, and pedal blocks. Need more help? Let me know.

Comment

Working...
    X