Attention: All Owners of 4 Cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: All Owners of 4 Cylinders

I am a member of the Meadow Brook Concours d’Elegance Selection Committee and in conjunction with this am the head of the Antique Motorcycle Class, which is a new addition to our event (www.meadowbrookconcours.org).

The 2007 Concours will take place on August 5 on the campus of Oakland University in Rochester, MI. The 2007 event will be exceptional in that it will be the first year that antique motorcycles will be shown on the field; we expect the addition of motorcycles to be overwhelmingly popular.

The focus of the 2007 motorcycle class is 4 cylinder motorcycles. As a major U.S. Concours event, we felt it important to distinguish the antique motorcycle class by focusing prominently on a particular make, style or theme similar to the way in which the car classes are structured. The 2008 feature will be sidecars and subsequent events will include board track racers, trikes and others.

For the 2007 event, we are assembling the largest gathering of 4 cylinder motorcycles ever displayed on a Concours field; our goal is “40 4’s” and it is with the interest and participation of enthusiasts such as you that we will achieve that goal. We expect the assemblage of 4’s to be well covered by the media and this coverage will certainly continue in future years as we assemble classes of motorcycles not often seen and rarely seen in multiple numbers.

It is important to note that there is no entry fee associated with this event.

I strongly encourage anyone who may have an interest in participating in this event to contact me as soon as possible so that your information can be added to database. It is the participation of enthusiasts such as you that will make this event an incredible success!

Sincerely,

Leslie Dreist
    AMCA Member #11400
    IMCA Member #6448
    Meadow Brook Concours d’Elegance Selection Committee
    248-269-9414 Office Tel.
    sales@classicandexotic.com
Working...
X