Larry Nizuk - Yerba Buena Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Nizuk - Yerba Buena Chapter

I had met Larry on a couple of runs, he was a great guy. We had alot of fun. I was very sad to hear of his death. I'm hopeing that Rick or someone in the chapter could write a bit about him here. Heart felt condolences to his family and sons. Larry's photo is in the 2007 cal - Nov small picture middle. Hopefully his son will continue to come out.

Minutes Board Meeting
    Yerba Buena Chapter Inc. - December 5, 2006
    Chaired by Curt Hansen

It is with heart felt regrets that I report that Larry Nizuk, our friend and fellow member, was killed on the way to this meeting. It happened on 101 by Candlestick Park while pulling off the freeway, for a minor adjustment on his motorcycle, that he lost control on the soft shoulder and was thrown off his bike. We wish to extend our sincere condolences to his family and his closest friends; he will be in our thoughts and prayers.. We will be informed when services are to be held.

I am finding it difficult to report on the business part of the meeting which was conducted as we didn’t know Larry’s status until after the general membership meeting had ended.

Joe Keenan
    Secretary Yerba Buena Chapter Inc.
Working...
X