1922 Scout wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1922 Scout wheels

I am building a 22 scout and need wheels perferbaly with spokes and hubs,and also tires.Not much information on what sizes to use.Can use all the help I can get.Thanks.

Hey Jim,

There's a set of Scout wheels on ebay right now. The item # is 180056039744 They might be later twenties wheels, but it might be worth a look. Have you contacted any of the Indian gurus in Ontario? I know of one or two in the Kingston area............

Comment

Thank you for the fast reply CO.I would like to contact the guys in the Kingston area also.

Comment

I asked around about wheels for your Scout and came up with zip. I'll still keep an eye open for you though...........maybe someone else can help out Jim????

Comment

Jim,
          What side is the brake and sporket on? What size rim are you looking for?

Regards,
          TR

Comment

Hi,TR ,as much as I know an old parts book refers to tires as 26x3 which should make the rims 20?I have a set of 28x3 with tires and tubes,but they are not going to fit,the hub on the front wheel is too wide.Thanks,Jim.

Comment

Hi Jim,
              26x3 is standard for tires on the early scouts and new ones are available. I checked my goodie pile and have a set but they are for later scout. But I do have an original 20' scout if you need referance photos and information. Contact me off-list at dexters@rea-alp.com

Comment

Working...
              X