JP & Sons from Miane Dishonest Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP & Sons from Miane Dishonest Vendor

Watch out for this vendor, he'll tell you anything. He sold me a 41 Indian with side car, and told me he had rebuilt the engine with new parts. I knew the bike had problems, but he assured me several times, the motor was rebuilt and I wouldn't have a problem with it. We started the engine and it smoked for a while, he telling me it was just oil in the bottom end and it would clear up. The bike had a lot of unseen problems like the bearings welded in the brake drums, roller bearings missing, points soldered to the points mounting bracket, and other things. I was alright with that, but I cold nerver get the motor runing right. i took the motor to a Indian expert in PA. He called me to come right away and wittness this junk. There was notheing new in the motor. infact, the old parts that were used were so worn out, the shop told me he would be ashamed to sell someone something like this. I thought I was getting a good deal at ther Oley meet, but now it's going to cost thousands to rebuild this engine. Besides all the worn out parts like pistons, rods,cam followers, it also had a cracked cylinder. Don't trust anything John Poirier sells you unless you can see through it. There was one new part, the inner primary.

Thats not this person is it?

(207) 926-3978 Never answers phone or E Mails??

Advertises a lot of bikes in Walneck's?

Comment

I don't know if it is. John sells at a lot of the AMCA meets. big thick beard phone # 207 2827 229

Comment

John the fellow in walnecks is not the same person his name is Francis Carroll they live quit aways apart,I wont say good or bad in open forum about either if you wish to chat about old junk e-mail me! :)

Comment

INLINE4NUT

Private messaging is shut down and you are not switched on for E Mail? I probably would have many questions about those people anyway?

Comment

Working...
          X