Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930 VL Two Color Photos

Am working on a 1930 VL
    I am looking for anybody that may have some photos of a early VL in the optional two tone colors of Black and Vermilion and also Maroone and Cream any help in this would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance!

Chuck,
    I have a photo of a 1930 VL in a dealer's front window showing the cream tank panels. It also shows two fairly wide pinstripes on the front fender sides and on the battery box.
    I would be happy to send you the photo to use, and just send back when you're finished.

Comment

Thanks Johnny

I have a little ways to go in the paint department I am trying to decide on a color besides the green.

Would you be able to scan it and e-mail it direct so I could stare at it for a while?

Color is something I like to see on the bike or in a photo.

Comment

I dont know if this helps or not but there is a pic of a 30 VL here but not the colors you want to see?

http://home.planet.nl/~motors-20th-c...age_Harley.htm

Comment

I wonder who selected that picture.

With that headlight and toolbox it looks like a 31/32 in 40's colour with chromed oil bath intake,chromed chainguard,after market stop light switch and later rear light.

Comment

Thanks All

Thanks to all that have sent me photos!
            I am still hoping to see a color photo of a bike in maroone and cream
            Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X