64 FL Tank pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 FL Tank pattern

I will be painting my 64 FL this winter. Planning to paint Hi-Fi Blue and birch white.

Does any one know of patterns for the tanks that I can use when I paint. I may have to find an original tank and measure the pattern or free hand.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I have one in oroginal paint.
    Let me know if I can help.

Comment

64 birch white pattern

Hello Charlie,

Sorry for taking so long but I will be painting my 64 FL this summer. You ofered to help with the birch white tank pattern as you have an original paint bike.

I appreciate your offer and would like your help if you and your bike are still available. Where are you located? I live in Illinois. My idea is to pictures of the tank fom the side with a cloth sewing measuring tape attached to the tank in the vertical and horizontal direction to measure the birch white pattern. With the picture printed I could make a grid of lines using the cloth sewing measuring tape.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
      Jon Guido
      Jon Guido

Comment

64 birch white pattern

Hello Charlie,

Sorry for taking so long but I will be painting my 64 FL this summer. You ofered to help with the birch white tank pattern as you have an original paint bike.

I appreciate your offer and would like your help if you and your bike are still available. Where are you located? I live in Illinois.

My idea is to take a picture of the tank from the side with a cloth sewing measuring tape attached to the tank in the vertical and horizontal direction to measure the birch white pattern. With the picture printed I could make a grid of lines using the cloth sewing measuring tape.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
        Jon Guido
        Jon Guido

Comment

Working...
        X