1969 Sportster pipes and seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Sportster pipes and seat

Hi, I have a 1969 xlch sportster that is pretty original. However, there are 3 more parts that I need to get it completely original. If you have any of the following items that you would like to sell, please contact me at my327vette@aol.com

1. The original 1969-1970 style "superquiet" exhaust system with the large mufflers and headers with short balance tube. If you only have some of the parts, but not the complete exhaust system, I would be interested in purchasing the parts you have also.
    2. The 1966-1969 style Sportster dual seat in black. It is skinnier than the buddy seat, but still long enough to hold 2 people.
    3. The sportster style round kickstart pedal. I have a bunch of the big twin "popsicle" style pedals, but can't seem to find the round type that came on sportsters.

I would be willing to buy any of the above listed parts in any condition as long as they are usable and are not destroyed. Also, I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has original paint tank and fenders for a 1969 xlch I would be interested in them also.
    Thanks!
Working...
X