Harley Davidson Bicycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Davidson Bicycle

We recently came across a bicycle frame with a Harley Davidson tag on the front just above the forks and the sproket is stamped with H D all around it. Any clues what this might be? Did they ever make a bike or could this be a early cycle frame. The bike looks just like an old version of a regular bicycle with a harley tag. Any info would be greatly apreciated.

Yeah they made pedal bikes. Here's a few photos harvested from eBay that you can compare with what's on your bike ... Perry

Comment

JMiller, Harley made bicycles from 1917 to 1921. They were actually made by the Davis Sewing Machine Company. Are you interested in selling or trading that frame? Here is a 1918 that I recently restored
      Email me at Kunzog@bellsouth.net

Comment

that was a lucky find I watch all old bicycles for the last 20 years and never saw one I dont believe there are many left

Comment

Ive got one that hangs in my garage next to a reading standard boardtrack racing bike the reading is from Glen Hartzell,it was his personel favorite both are very nice,I would sell but noone would give me the money it would take to get them from me! I to would not mind having that frame

Comment

Working...
          X