48 pan front fender blue original paint wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 pan front fender blue original paint wanted

Need a 48 pan front fender with original blue paint in decent shape to complete an unrestored machine. Also need an original blue dash cover. I will pay top dollar outright or have rare stuff to trade (not for sale). I would be willing to trade any of the followig (or combination of some of following of equal value or add some cash either way depending on what you need): original paint blue 47 front BT fender, original paint 47 blue dash cover, restored perfect 48 Big Twin front and rear fender (painted azure blue), early 36-39 resorted step hubs with NOS Kelsey Hayes 705 Big Twin rims and NOS cad spokes), NOS condition deluxe solo seat for 50 - 54 (rolled seam is the difference) with orange rosettes, 40 - 50 brown standard solo seat (open seam with vented pan) in real nice shape), speedos, early NOS cloth floorboard mats, early saddlebags including a perfect set of 49-49 pebble grain leather pan bags with western buckles, all kinds of other stuff but just thought I would mention some of this rare stuff. Thanks and enjoy our hobby- I sure do!
Working...
X