1949 manx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1949 manx

Hi I have a friend in Australia who has a 1949 550 Manx Norton for sale, it was originally a 350 but now has a 500 crank head and barrel with a 550 BSA piston in it, from what i can see from the pics it is in excellant condition, he is asking $21250 for it, of course there would be shipping on top of that. If your interested in this bike i can email you pics of it, and the guys email address.
    Cheers Roland

hopped up ?

wouldn't be a bobber now would it ?

Comment

manx norton

Hi there.
      A MANX NORTON a bobber, what an insult to one of the finest motorcycles ever built, even a 350 manx would run rings around any harley, bobber, chopper or what ever you want to call them. I know your just kidding and so am i, well mostly anyway. This is a beautyfull bike though with some racing history behined it, well worth a look at. You know most harleys are just straight line riding bikes they are to heavy and the brakes don't work, if you have only ever owned a harley you owe it to yourself to find out how a real motorcycle handles, goes and stops and in vintage or antique motorcycles i am afraid you will only find that in british or european motorcycles.
      Cheers Roland.

Comment

Manx Dirt Tracker Bobbers Rule!

500 DOUBLE KNOCKER BEART BARREL COOPER FLOATS ETC. ETC.

Comment

Working...
        X