New Harley VL Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Harley VL Owner

Hello Everyone - My Name is David Lloyd and I am the new owner of a 1931 VL Harley Davidson Motorcycle. It is a running driving project. I purchased it from Roy Cole and looking forward to riding it for the rest of the summer and maybe in the fall, starting a total restoration. I also has a custom 1995 Fatboy. I hope to locate some more VL riders in my area and hooking up with them to sling some oil.

I work for a BMW Dealership in Memphis as the System Administrator. I spent the last 10 years restoring BMW Isettas and BMW 600's. I have always wanted a Vintage Harley and the stars all aligned correctly allowing me to find this bike. It is currently in Transit from NJ and I should have it by Friday.

Have already met Steve at VLHeaven and placed my 1st (rather large) order. If you are near me and want to set up some Vintage Rides, contact me.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting many New FlatHeads out there.

David
    bmwdave

Welcome aboard Dave.............At least your's runs

Comment

David,
      Good to hear we have another bike in our area. Don't have a VL but have a few earlier and later. Give me a call at my office
      901-522-4300 Johnny Whitsett

Comment

VLDave, you will enjoy riding your VL. Mine is my favorite bike although it's not the prettiest or fastest! Might as well go ahead and change your name.

Louie
        '35 VL

Comment

Working...
        X