got some pin-ups done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some pin-ups done!

OK guys this is your chance to tell me how they look. Go ahead Chopper Dave. Tell me how crappy it looks.

I have a huge weakness for cute blond cowgirls. I don't know why. That's just the way it's worked out. I wanted warm skin tones reflective of incandecent light (ie. bar room), They have to look cute. So I gave him the art work and he just winged it. No mask, just freehanded it. So I'm pretty impressed.

They were to be topless with removeable fridge magnet tops. But that idea got killed. It would have been funny. Oh well.....

Curtis Hamm.com was interested in doing something other than variations on Sci-fi club work (just guess which club) and true flame stuff- that he usually does. So it proved to be an interesting different project for him. I'm happy with the two girls that he did. They have nice visual depth.

Doing the same thing with stickers has got to be about the most retarded thing you could possibly do. When spoted - point and laugh. Nothing beats the real thing.

The front portion of tanks were gloss black. We hit that with one coat of semi-gloss clear to seal. Different eh! The rear portion was sprayed also. So I've got to repaint that flat black primer again, to show a contrast between the two blacks. Could use that pin brush if you have it Cory.

My photos not the best - but here she is. Inspired by Dave Edwards 640, but with my own personal twist.

There wasn't enough real estate to work in the "Mountain Ride Her" type. So I'll have to find a spot for that.

Paul Edwards----
    Attached Files

Wow!! That fella is pretty durn good!!!

As far as the brush goes...........just e-mail me your address and let me know how wide of a line you intend to use.

Comment

A purty cowgirl for sure, but her mouth is too small.

Comment

Nice Art !! "Save A Horse...." "Ride A Cowboy !!" LOL!!!! Paps

Comment

I think you got that backwards PAPS. It's "Save a cowboy - Ride a horse".

and thanks all.

Comment

very nice art ! PAPS I like your way

Comment

Working...
            X