Munroe Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munroe Special

Well it was certainly an honor to be approached at the San Fran Legend of the Motorcycle event to pose in the Monro Special by Tom and his girlfriend -Need her NAME!!!!. (Must have been my replica factory jersey) Tom owns the rig. It was restored by Steve Huntsinger in the 80s. A very cool bit of Indian history to say the least. They are great people and it was a REAL thrill for me.
    It's not a toy and they don't just let anyone climb on in for obvious reasons. One reason primarily -because most guys, just will not fit. Burt was a small guy!

What a great way to start the season! Thanks guys it was a real thrill. Burts legend sit a little bit closer under me now.

Yes, I feel very honored, lucky and it was a VERY cool experience.

Doody -I hope this picture brings a smile to your face as you recover.

Sincerely,
    Paul Edwards
    Attached Files

I hear that this motorcycle is suppose to be here in the Fresno/Clovis Ca. area on May 21. I will give more specific information on location and times.

Comment

Very cool Paul!!! I know you have more than a few of us jealous!!!

Don told me that he hopes to be riding in a month or so. He certainly gave a few of us a scare didn't he?

Comment

I remember when Dean Hensley brought that bike to the Chief Blackhawk meet a number of years ago and would fire it up every so often. Truley an amazing sounding Indian when you can feel the exhaust drumming on your chest.

A real treat to get to sit in the "business seat".

Comment

Ohhhh..... that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
          X