Indian Enthusiast-type magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Enthusiast-type magazines

While helping set up for an estate sale I found two issues of an Indian factory suppied magazine (sort of like the Harley Enthusiast) from 1948. The first states it is the initial issue of future issues to come that seems to be heavily promoting the new Arrow and Scout while the second is the "holiday issue".

Can anyone steer me to a website where I can find info about these magazines and how long they were printed?

G'day.
    Indian only published three issues of this magazine. I'm at work at present, so can't tell you what issues they were (I have all three). They come up on Ebay now and then, so keep your eyes open, and it won't be long before you complete the collection.
    The main Indian equivalent of the Enthusiast was called Indian News, and then they changed to Pow Wow in 1950. Wig Wam News was the internal Indian news booklet (I think only during the war years????)

Best wishes from Australia.

Ken.

Comment

Thanks for the information Baytown.

Comment

If you go to Ebay now, the Spring edition is available. Good price too. This may be the one you are missing. Hope this is of help.

Ken.

Item # 7028240232

Comment

Working...
        X