shovelhead police parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shovelhead police parts

I'm looking for some 68 Shovelhead police parts. Old radio equipment, box, lights etc. My bike came from Oakland Ca. but without any emergency parts. I'm a police officer(retired) and would like to put the bike back to orig. if possible.
    Thanks

If Still Interested

i have a 1968 shovelhead police i have severe arthritis and i have just been sitting on most of the parts. I have been a mechanic since 1975 and i preffered the open road to shows. not saying this bike is not a fine specimin. but i cannot ride it with the red and blue flashers or the complete radio i have i was allways one to collect spares. so if still interested shoot me a e mail. i am also finishing my last bike for this lifetime a 1957 pan. i have many odd and sought after items from knuckle to shovel parts i also have a 1969 rolling chassis that someone custom painted the sheet metal well custom to them i realize your post is old but you never know

Comment

Police Radio?

I have a '57 police bike without the radio or siren. I have a radio that I do not know anything about other than it's 12 volt. Can anyone ID it from pictures? Thanks Kurly
      Attached Files

Comment

police radio

my radio is a motorola but looks nothing like that. i do have a fuse behind the speaher box and one in the main raidio reciever. give me a couple of days i have most original harley and indian books.

Comment

Working...
        X