Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamond/CBN honing stone

Dear all:

We are producer of diamond/CBN honing stone, we produce sunnen, Nisson, Gehring and Nagel types honing stone with good quality and competitive price.

www.shhard.com

Joe!

I have great difficulty honing Schebler carburetor bodies composed of various alloys of "potmetal". The aged lead/zinc mixtures cut very slowly and causes much heat.

Sunnen's hard stone lasts many times longer than their soft, but does not cut any faster. Would your hard abrasives be more appropriate for this application? Have you a design for coarse stock removal of this unusual material?

Thanks,

...Cotten

Comment

Cotten:

I know your problem, can special design it for you. The stone can be faster, but the life will be shorter.

The material Zinc, Nickle, Ti all meet the same problem, should use vitrified honing stone instead of metal bond to decrease honing heat.

Anyway, our price is just 15%~20% compare with Sunnen. Sunnen has little market share in Chinese honing stone market.

Provide your current stone type to me, thanks.

Joe

Comment

Joe!

I shall take time and review my tooling types and sizes, and then email you direct as my needs become defined.

Sunnen does not support their obsolete machines with replacement parts. Information of available repair and replacement hardware would be appreciated as well.

Thank you for bringing your products to our attention, as the small cottage industries that preserve antique motorcycles often cannot afford the equipment of a large manufacturer.

....Cotten

Comment

Working...
        X