Walker Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker Machine

Has ANYONE ever had a positive experience dealing with these people?

Indianut,
    I had Randy do some sheet metal work for me over a year ago and I was very pleased with his work, especially considering what I sent him to start with. I probably would have charged more myself to do the work for someone else.
    That was my only experience with him, but I would not hesitate to use him in the future.
    Johnny

Comment

I have always been pleased with their service in the past, and expect to be, in the future, as well.

...Cotten

Comment

They have helped me out countless times with my early scout projects. Randy has ton's of work and request so it may take a bit sometimes, but the quality is worth it. I usually get a fast response to emails and orders and am very pleased with them.
        TR

Comment

Disapointed with their web site re Powerplus parts. Almost nothing on the list was stocked, or was going to be.
          They did however provide follow up e-mail to advise when hand grips arrived approx 6 months after my initial enquiry. (I alrady purchased from their supplier before they got any stock.)
          So good follow up experienced, and they advised they would update their parts lists soon.

Ken.

Comment

Just got an updated catalog from them at Oley. Seemed to be well done.
            TR

Comment

Working...
            X