Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty Motorcycle Specialties

Gentlemen,
    If your having problems with intake leaks or brass carb. floats give T Cotten a call. Peek intake seals (after proper dressage of the intake) really make an improvement. And if your not running "Durable" floats you will be upgrading your bike to try one. I have been very please with both of these improvements on several of my bikes. Good folks to deal with!
    Liberty's ph. # 309-246-3509

I jus put in my durable float this weekend and it seemed to solve all my problems. Everything I read about Liberty's float on tis forum were right. These old bikes need them. Thanks Cotten for making them

Comment

Ive been running the floats in 3 of my INDIANS NOW FOR THE BETTER PART OF 2 SEASONS AND THEY ARE THE GREATEST THANKS COTTEN!

Comment

WOW! I can't believe this hasn't been posted already. I'm running his float and peek seals which make a heck of alot of sense. Money well spent - it's all good.

Float will not drown, punture or swell. it's a (real delicate) foamy! hi-tech gas proof foam.

Come to think of it, I sent him my scout manofold and he custom fit my seals. Great job and he even put a little smear of grease on them. This guy cares and service is excellent. No games, he's upfront. Good email response.

I'm still working things out on the engine and as such it's been getting torn down and built up a fair bit. The peek seals reseal no problem -I've found. They do not workharden or distort over time. Nuts don't have to be as tight and you don't have to butter them up with goo.

I have another mano that should be fitted soon. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
        X