pic's of my bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic's of my bike.

Hi there, I know this is not a norton but were else can I post it in the british section, it does look a bit like an early cammy norton though. It's a 1936 350cc excelsior manxman, single cylinder over head cam engine with 4 speed burman gear box. tops about 75-80mph with chin down bum up and the wind behind you. I would love to read your comments about it. Roland.
    P.S. I am going to post a better pic later when I get some time to move it outside, it is in my kitchen (the wifes kitchen)right now, and she is not that happy about it.
    Attached Files

Hi Roland:
    Welcome aboard! Your Manxman looks great.
    Rest assured, there are quite a few of us out there, myself included, that are into British bikes.
    Pete Gagan, National President, AMCA

Comment

silly mistake

Hi pete, thanks for your reply, I am ashamed to say that I put down that my manxman had a burman gear box when it has an albion gear box, I really don't know why I put burman but I did it twice as well because I said burman in another post in the parking lot chatter section. Anyway it is good to know that there are quite a few other members that like british bikes. I am really interested in any old motorcycle what ever country it comes from, I have even had a couple of hearlys in my younger days and enjoyed them enormously, I do like V twins and over head cam singles a great deal as well so most of my bikes have been, nortons, velo's, ducati's, moto guzzi's and even the suzuki TL 1000 which was one mean motorcycle. Well cheers for now, Roland.

Comment

Working...
      X