Looking for Hi-Fi Blue paint chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Hi-Fi Blue paint chip

I recently purchased a hi-fi blue paint chip from antique cycles but the color is quite different from what I believe to be the real color. Does anyone know of a different source for harley original colors? Thanks.

hi-fi blue

i wouldn't worry but the chip color ,its on cardboard . i got my hi-fi blue paint for my 65 pan from them ,color matched up great ,just its a translucent color so the more paint coats the darker it can get . had it next to an original paint bike to compare it to

Comment

I called Antique Cycle Supply last week about hi-fi red, and they said they no longer sell hi-fi colors. As I understand it, they no longer sell lacquer paint and hi-fi colors were only produced in lacquer. However, they still sell many of the other harley colors in enamel. Let me know if you find another place selling it because I am currently searching for the hi-fi red lacquer.

Comment

I have a can of H-D hi-fi blue paint and a can of H-D silver base. The paint is original and not sure how it will mix up in the can for color match. I don't really want to part with the paint, maybe a small sample. How can I help you? My 66 ' is original hi fi blue.

Comment

Hi-Fi colors

I have the colors in Base Coat clear coat. I sell the paint. Color write . 603 942 5610 , I'm away the 24th to the 10th John

Comment

KNUCK, thanks for the offer. I'm going to talk to my painter and see what he suggests. Due to this color using a multi layer process, I'm going to ask him about the best way to match/mimic it without the undercoat

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X