trip in Italian Mountain with one Zundapp ks 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip in Italian Mountain with one Zundapp ks 750

this is one trip during this summer in the Alps close mine town.
    The bike is one Zundapp ks 750 never restored.original colors etc.In one days in mountain ,300 km.medium height mt.1800.Cortina d'Ampezzo,passo Fadalto,Lago Misurina,Dobbiaco,Lienz
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/frera45/500.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...005MAGGIO1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...2005MAGGIO.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...AGGIO20053.jpg
    If you want speak about this or the bikes or other bikes till 1945 and excusing my Englisg may be good for me for learn English

aldo,
    your bike is very nice any time you want to start your english lesson just post!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!

Comment

Nice to see a beautiful bike and a pretty lady! Thanks for posting Aldo.

Your english is better than some of the home boys. Fire away.

Comment

Aldo Really nice bike! Looks like a great way to go rabbit hunting. Never thought of Italy as being so green. Think I've seen one to many Godfather movies.

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT
          aldo,
          your bike is very nice any time you want to start your english lesson just post!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!
          ciao,
          also for you and family Happy Christmas and Good Year.
          My bike has been found in Italy in Gorizia year 1945,June 1945 the first italian plate.
          The old owner has take off the holes for the cloth for other is all original.
          I've other old motorcycles,only American,but this bike is profit for me because i'm preparing my third book about second mondial war with photos of motorcyclist and the Zundapp allows me to speak with old person about old memories of the war.
          Where i've wrong my English?
          ciao
          Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lastinger
            Aldo Really nice bike! Looks like a great way to go rabbit hunting. Never thought of Italy as being so green. Think I've seen one to many Godfather movies.
            Ciao,
            what is in English Godfather?
            The way is very nice because following my trip you can visit all the old first lines (Italian and Austrians) of the first mondial war.There are many places where you can look yet the holes of the guns and find war surpluses.
            Happy Holiday
            ciao
            Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by AdminGuy
              Nice to see a beautiful bike and a pretty lady! Thanks for posting Aldo.

Your english is better than some of the home boys. Fire away.
              My English is school English and when i go in Europe in the markets i've always problems for speak well.I hope writing here to have more possibility to learn

Happy Holiday
              ciao
              Aldo

Comment

Aldo,
                I agree with ADMIN great bike, nice lady! Sometime ago I sold a 1948 Chief to a fellow for the alps of ITALY when he canme for the Bike he brought a case of Very good wine for me...I still smile when I remember drinking it !

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT
                  Aldo,
                  I agree with ADIN great bike, nice lady! Sometime ago I sold a 1948 Chief to a fellow for the alps of ITALY when he canme for the Bike he brought a case of Very good wine for me...I still smile when I remember drinking it !
                  for the wine i'm agreed if also the California wine is good,i've one friend of mine that sell wine and import wine from Italy in California,Stockton.
                  I like when i came in your Country because i remenber when i bought Harley for sell in Italy,now is not more possible,cost less in Europe,also the old bikes.I've found one Chief with sidecar in original condition year 1924 near Macerata with i think honest price a few mounth ago.
                  ciao
                  Aldo

Comment

I agree with you because now I dont see any of my friends from Europe to very often I also sold lots of newer MCs to a fellow from milano he came twice a month for quite some time,he also brought wine and other good thigs from your country...ahhhh! but all good things must end!

Comment

Hey Aldo, How are you doing!? HrdlyDangrs here (George)

Good to see a pic of you. Its not often one gets to see who's on the other end of a E'bay transaction.

So for anyone dealing with Aldo, or 'Frera' on E'bay, I'm here to say he's a good guy and an honest E'bayer!! I've had the pleasure of selling him some vintage motorcycle memoreabilia over the past two years.

Hey Aldo, don't worry your English is getting better.

Well, take it easy and hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year. George (HrdlyDangrs)

Comment

Originally posted by Hrdly-Dangrs
                        Hey Aldo, How are you doing!? HrdlyDangrs here (George)

Good to see a pic of you. Its not often one gets to see who's on the other end of a E'bay transaction.

So for anyone dealing with Aldo, or 'Frera' on E'bay, I'm here to say he's a good guy and an honest E'bayer!! I've had the pleasure of selling him some vintage motorcycle memoreabilia over the past two years.

Hey Aldo, don't worry your English is getting better.

Well, take it easy and hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year. George (HrdlyDangrs)
                        CIAO gEORGE,
                        I'M GLAD(CONTENTO iTALIAN LANGUAGE)TO HEAR YOU.
                        THANK YOU ABOUT MY HONESTY,THE PROBLEM FOR THE ITALIAN PEOPLE THAT THE WORLD THINK ALWAYS MAFIA.I'VE FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MOTORCYCLE FROM 1894 TO 1944 WITH UP 250 PHOTOS NEVER SEEN AND BETWEEN TWO MOUNTH COME THE NEW BOOK IN ITALIAN/ENGLISH LANGUAGE.ALWAYS ABOUT MOTORCYCLES,FROM 1894 TO 1906.INSIDE MORE 200 PHOTOS NEVER SEEN. I HOPE WELL.
                        HAPPY CHRISTMAS GOOD YEAR ALSO FOR YOU AND FAMILY
                        CIAO
                        ALDO

Comment

Originally posted by aldo53

CIAO GEORGE,
                          I'M GLAD(CONTENTO iTALIAN LANGUAGE)TO HEAR YOU.
                          THANK YOU ABOUT MY HONESTY,THE PROBLEM FOR THE ITALIAN PEOPLE THAT THE WORLD THINK ALWAYS MAFIA.I'VE FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MOTORCYCLE FROM 1894 TO 1944 WITH UP 250 PHOTOS NEVER SEEN AND BETWEEN TWO MOUNTH COME THE NEW BOOK IN ITALIAN/ENGLISH LANGUAGE.ALWAYS ABOUT MOTORCYCLES,FROM 1894 TO 1906.INSIDE MORE 200 PHOTOS NEVER SEEN. I HOPE WELL.
                          HAPPY CHRISTMAS GOOD YEAR ALSO FOR YOU AND FAMILY
                          CIAO
                          ALDO

Comment

Fantastic looking outfit (and passenger!)

Best wishes from Australia Aldo.

Ken.

Comment

CIAO KEN,THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS.
                              I HOPE TO COME SOON IN YOUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY .CAN YOU SHOW SOMETHING ABOUT MOTORCYCLES IN AUSTRALIA?
                              CIAO
                              ALDO

Comment

Working...
                              X