Old Dude Vintage Parts and Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Dude Vintage Parts and Service

For those who attend the National Meets and have seen Clete, his wife and son Bart hard at work, it goes without saying how nice they are and how hard they work at meeting the needs of the antique Harly-Davidson restorer. If it's wet, they are out there. If it's ungodly hot, they are still hard at work. Well organized and always ready to answer any questions regarding originality and correctness of parts.

In addition, they handle mail order in the same professional manner. They are truly a great credit to the antique motorcycle hobby with their great quality parts, made exact and to their high standards.

Their support of the Dixie chapter is another example of their committment to this great hobby.

As you can tell, I would give them the highest recommendation possible.

Lonnie

I too have nothing but compliments for them. My orders are always shipped the same day and I am treated like family.

Comment

Two thumbs up from me too!! ... Perry

Comment

Clete sells only the best and it would be a whole lot harder to restore these old bikes without him.

Comment

Another Old Dude fan

Yes, Clete and his family are very nice, and helpful. He does like it if you know what you are looking for. A part number, or some other relevant info. Their web site is nice too. I am looking forward to seeing them at Waseon. Hmmm, I wonder why more people {vendors} can't be like this? There are a lot of good people involved in our obsession with Old Iron, but there are also quite a few that I wouldn't trust to give me the time of day. And yes, they advertise in our magazine, also.

Comment

Working...
          X