Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Power Plus 1922 Hand Grip Set

Hi everyone.
    Does any one have a contact for supply of the rubber hand grips to suit a 1922 Indian Power Plus? I'm particularly after the inner rubber boots that cover the throttle / spark advance sleeves. The part number is N1394P (or K)

Thanks for any leads re this item.

Ken.

ind347@bigpond.com

61 07 47707173

lacoldrandall@yahoo.com
    Be very cautious of offers from this person.
    He just tried to rip me off re Indian Power Plus hand grips, with a cut and paste offer of selling these for $150 US. He claimed to come from Canada. He cut and pasted my item ad into a generic letter stating that he has other bidders. He was Very pushy re the need for a rapid transaction via money gram only.
    When I asked him to describe the items, he replied:
    “These grips work on any of the new kick scooters on the market including Razor Scooters, Quick Kick, Micro Scooter just to name a few. These rubber grips give your hands more traction not to mention they look cool too!
    Available in 3 colors. Red, Blue and Black.
    I thought i told you ealier that i only accept moneygram as the means of payment.”

He has no idea what I was after.
    Be very cautious.

Ken.

Hello,
    I saw your wanted advert showing your interest for the purchase of Complete and Working ( rubber hand grips to suit a 1922 Indian Power Plus),i have for sale,although i have other serious buyers showing interest,but i am not in a hurry to sell,so i am considering offers,so let me know how much you are
    willing to pay for it asap.

Note :i will only accept money gram as means of payment and shipping cost will be on me. Am located in canada.

Thanks,
    Lacold

hello
    thanks for your quick response . i want to sell the grip for 150$ ,this include the cost of shipping.i will like to know if you can pay this amount and i will like the payment to be in asap cos i have other poeple that want to buy it. but i feel like selling it to poeple far away.

Lacold

hello

These grips work on any of the new kick scooters on the market including Razor Scooters, Quick Kick, Micro Scooter just to name a few. These rubber grips give your hands more traction not to mention they look cool too!

Available in 3 colors. Red, Blue and Black.

I thought i told you ealier that i only accept moneygram as the means of payment.

Comment

Working...
    X