1926 Indian Prince Timing Gear Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1926 Indian Prince Timing Gear Diagram

I am trying to find a diagram that will show me how to install my timing gears in my Indian Prince. The gear marks will not register and the cam gear has three marks. I have two sets of gears and all of them are the same. I have looked high and low and can not find any Books or literature that will show the info I need. I have tryed George Yarocki and Antique Motorcycle work but no info on what I need. Thanks Chris Vaccaro. Chrisginni@ohio.net

Your going to hate me for this.....

An EXCELLENT opportunity to whip out your degree timing wheel and make your own "correct" timing marks on your cams. This simple process will help you understand your timing and cams.

Ask around for someone to give you a hand if need be. Lots of books on the subject also.

Maybe you just don't have an intake and exhaust cam? Just a bunch of exhaust?

And while working keep this simple expression in mind. It only as dirty as you want it to be. Suuck-bang-blow. You can mark this on your wheel to make notes. Overlap also.

universal degree wheel.
    http://www.machinerycleanery.com/

Comment

AG,
      not only is the wheel helpful I also like the brushes for sale think Ill order a set !!!! Thanks for the helpful link!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE & ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
      X