Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

Awhile ago I asked the forum about a shop that could refurbish my seat. I chose to go for WCCL.
    After a couple weeks I got an email saying that my stuff was ready and got send out. Oh yeah, I also got a kidney belt that he kustom made, wich I got a mockup from first before it got made.
    Really anxious about the result I waited 2 days for it to get here.
    I opened the box and saw the great job Michael did. The seat looks awesome and the belt is perfect!
    I would highly recommend WCCL, you will get great customer service and quick replies to your emails and questions.
    Great person to deal with and very good craftsmanship.

dave.
    Attached Files

Wow. Thanks for the pro ref.

Comment

Nice to hear a ood report in here ! Will file for future use! Thanks

Comment

Thanks Dave for the kind words. I try to go out of my way to give my customers whay they want, what is historicaly accurate, and at a fair price. Mr. Admin Guy I am on the east coast, the web address is www.worshamcastle.com. And I do hope this meets Mr. Ruiter's requirements for self promotion!!! LOL, I hope all have a Happy Thanksgiving-----Michael--WCCL

Comment

I'm just a jones'en for one of those old bags. I don't say that too often!;)

Plug away! And put an 1/8 pg advert into the zine. That would be good....

Gobble - gobble.....

Comment

Working...
          X