Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple WA & SD RR Shots 2005

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/WA_.../2005WA_rr.htm

Admin nice pics and even nicer to see Mort Wood on the road! I wish I had away to contact him need totalk about a few things ! Maybe you could help??Thanks

Comment

Mort was a little rusty so we took the opportunity to razz him a bit.
      It was great to see him out.

15. Sunshine – Florida
      Joe & Ann Martin, 5133 Rollins Ave. Jacksonville, FL 32207
      Phone:904-737-4914, e-mail: mamartin94@aol.com

Or/ 411.com
      Morton Wood
      Marathon, Fl

Comment

Cool Pics Admin-Guy!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to get my butt in gear with my Scout and get to one of those rides....... Now you don't really think that Don was frowning on your ride do you?????

Comment

Dons a great guy. He kills me. I'll buzz him and ask what he was thinking at the time.

You should have seen him buzzing around on Langes 15 IND twin grinning like a 12yr old kid. It was really neat to see some earily stuff in motion.

I'll have to make a pioneer run one day. Just to see it. -incredible.

If in town - drop in to see me. I'll let you take my heap out for a ride. That should get you blood flowing. Indian movie?

Comment

I would be honored at a chance to pilot the bobber!!!!! It might be a while though before I make it that far west. But your right you sometimes have to see the old beasts in action to get the blood running.........

Your right Don is a hoot to be around! You shoulda been at the O'Keefe the year he let a few of us take a little spin on his Nera-Car.......that was a blast!!!!!! That was the year I got introduced to the famous all nighters!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Indian movie it looks like it's going to be great........

Comment

The bike is tuned and waiting for you. Any time. Call ahead.

NEVER under estimate the story telling ability of an old dude.
              Have you met Rich Ostrander from socal? A bunch of us had a
              sit down on WA RR.

Movie looks tuh be uh goodun. Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to the chance.

No I've never met Rich, but I've heard quite a bit about him. Sounds like a hoot!

I wish that movie was ready now!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X