early ironhead frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early ironhead frame

got a ironhead frame (before vins were stamped on them)very good cond just chips in paint if your going to chop it dont bother

frame!

i have a good friend of mine who has a 57 xlch in a later frame and he wants the early frame, if you still have it, how much?
    and i will pass the info on.

thanx!

and dont worry, he doesnt wanna cut it up!

Comment

i know i cant control wether it gets cut, but we can buy chopped frames. its a shame to cut a original one. years ago i helped a buddy to rebuild a 57, so it looks like i can help him out. you were first to respond so you got first dibs. i will be home tonite and usally are up till1or2 am(11 or 12 pacific) as i work 2nd shift check your email for my number

Comment

frame

Hello,

Would it be possible to get a photo of your frame. I would be interested in the frame if it is pre pan head. Clyde

Comment

no its not pre pan its xl (sportster) came out just before the pan retired (57) hey chopperdave i cant get a email to you it gets returned to me

Comment

i still got it also have a swing arm for it

Comment

Hi, I am interested in the sportster frame for a restoration I am doing if it hasn't sold yet. Please email me at my327vette@aol.com with the price and info. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X