Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1900 Waltham Orient Quadricycle on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900 Waltham Orient Quadricycle on Ebay!

I just posted my super rare 1900 Waltham Orient Quadricycle(that converts to a trike ) on Ebay. It has the 2.3/4 H.P. French De Dion Bouton engine. Once in a lifetime opportunity! Ebay item # 4568001689 Owner: George Albright,Ocala,Fla. Email gnalbright@gmail.com Cell 352 843 1624

Nothing against your bikes George, but I watch alot of bikes on eBay and noticed that hardly any of the old bikes are meeting thier reserve prices by a long shot. Seems maybe prices are going down or maybe the inflated eBay prices are history ???

Louie

Comment

Louie,
      I agree and the old rule of thumb on Indians for the most part isnt working either! (read in some Indian guide that the price of a good Indian should be 125% of a new HD ) Pricing on new and used as well as Antique I believe is leveled off or still dropping off! Premimum Pricing still holds on a few models but people arent jumping up like say 10 years ago,E-Bay once in a awhile has a MC which is a bargin....but they are few and far between in my opinion its been long over due

Comment

bikes like these never get bid up on ebay its not the bike or the economy (really great bikes allways sell) put them in a bike only auction at reasonable reseves and they will sell.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, but it seems like the "buzz" (and I hate the word but it fits) has gone from rare antique bikes where it seemed to be a few years ago to $50,000 choppers.

What do you guys think?

===================
          Harley's Baby Years and More!
          At the Creation

Comment

Working...
          X